– Maintaining a balance in an individual’s body weight ensures healthy living
– Excess body fat and cholesterol in the body system are a high risk factor to many heart-related diseases
– There are myriads of natural methods unwanted fat could be burn out
Body Mass Index (BMI) is used to measure if a person is underweight, normal, overweight or obese.
BMI is calculated by dividing a person’s weight in kilogrammes over the square of his height in metres. For instance, if a person weighs 75kg, while his height is 1.83m, his BMI will be approximately 22.4
A woman who needs to burn out some body fat
A person who is normal has a BMI range of 20-24.9; underweight is below 20.0; while overweight and obese individuals have BMI above 25.0.
There is no need for an obese or a person who wants to get rid of some fats to worry too much. The under-listed natural methods help to cut down body fat:
1. Drink lemon juice and warm water together as the first thing in the morning. Avoid drinking water as you eat. Only drink water 30-40 minutes after meal.
2. Blend sufficient quantities of garlic. Drink in the morning and before going to bed at night.
3. Grind garlic, scent leaves (like Basil leaves called Efirin in Yoruba) and mistletoe. Add water to these mixture. Take it three times a day.
4. Get some quantities of fresh corn silk and boil with water. Add a little lime juice. Drink a cup every day.
5. Grind adequate quantities of garlic and onions together. Add large amount of honey to the mixture. Take three times daily.